PRINCE2 is the non-proprietary best practice model that ensures project delivery is on time, on budget and of high quality. This course provides a comprehensive coverage of all aspects of the PRINCE2 methodology and prepares participants for the APMG Foundation and/or Practitioner exams.
The 3-day program comprises a 3-day Foundation Preparation Module, which can be taken through practice exams, workshops and overnight study, you gain the knowledge and skills required to first of all take the Foundation Exam on the evening of Day 3.
3 - Day Program
At the end of the training, participants are expected to:
- Understand all aspects of the PRINCE2 methodology
- Know how to deliver projects on time, within budget and to defined quality requirements
- Effectively control the start, progress and closure of a project
- Integrate the PRINCE2 Principles and Themes into a project
- Establish a project organization with the appropriate stakeholders
- Apply planning processes that ensure alignment with project business case and quality requirements
- Prepare participants to pass the APMG Certificate exams
- Learning Consultants/Trainers
- Project Managers
- Service Launch Managers
- Managers of different divisions
- Anybody interested in and is likely to take up PM related profession
- Anyone keen to increase their knowledge on PM and increase their marketability
WE’RE HERE TO HELP
To inquire online about our award-winning training, please complete the form and SAS Management representative will contact you.