Rescheduling, Cancellation and Refund Policies
In case SAS Management, Inc. reschedules the training event, the options available to the delegates are:
- 100% refund, if the rescheduled dates do not fit into the delegate’s schedule.
- The delegate would have the privilege of rescheduling and attending a class in future at his/her convenience, at any location (Makati or Cebu), on any date of a scheduled training.
- The delegates, if they so wish, can send a replacement. However, this should be intimated to SAS Management, Inc. at least 3 days prior to the event.
Whereas, if for some unforeseen reasons, a delegate wishes to reschedule his/her registration to a future date, a rescheduling fee is charged as mentioned below:
- If the rescheduling request is received 7 days prior (or more), 10% of registration fee will be charged.
- Please note that rescheduling will be subject to availability of seats.
- If the request of rescheduling is received within 7 days or less, no rescheduling will be allowed. However, the delegate can send a replacement instead.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Thank you for buying our courses. We ensure that our users have a rewarding experience while they discover, assess, and purchase our courses.
Our refund policy is as follows:
Cancellation & Refunds: Classroom Training
SAS Management, Inc., reserves the right to postpone, reschedule, cancel an event, or change the location of an event because of insufficient enrollment, instructor illness, force majeure events (like inclement weather, earthquakes, political instability, etc.) or other extenuating circumstances.
- Training candidates whose cancellation request is received in excess of 14 days prior to the start date of the training activity will incur no liabilities.
- Training candidates whose cancellation request is received within 8 to 14 days prior to the start date of the training activity will incur an administration fee equal to 50% of the obligated fee.
- If a cancellation is done by the training candidate within 7 days (or less) of the event, no refunds will be made.
One substitute is permitted per registrant for the entire course; daily substitutions are not permitted. SAS Management, Inc. must be notified at least three (3) days prior to the first day of the course when a substitution will occur. SAS Management, Inc. will also allow the registration fee to be applied to a different SAS Management, Inc. sponsored course. This request must be made in writing, subject to approval by SAS Management, Inc., and can be used turning a period of time not exceeding 18 months from the original course registration.
Refund requests can be initiated by reaching out to our support team through our Contact Us section on the website (https://saservices.com.ph/contact-us/).
Refunds: Duplicate payment
Refund of the duplicate payment made by the delegate will be processed via the same source (original method of payment) in 10 working days post-intimation by the customer.
Note: All refunds will be processed within 10 working days after the refund request is approved by SAS Management, Inc.