ITIL® – IT Service Management
ITIL is the most widely accepted approach to IT service management in the world. ITIL can help individuals and organizations use IT to realize business change, transformation and growth.
What is ITIL®?
Developed by the Cabinet Office, ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library) is the most widely accepted approach to IT Service Management (ITSM) in the world, with more than 2,000,000 certified people, as it provides a cohesive set of best practices, drawn from the public and private sectors worldwide.
ITIL® enables you to fully benefit from proven best practices in IT and is relevant to anyone involved in the delivery or support of IT services.
ITIL® is aligned with various international quality standards including ISO/IEC 20000 (IT Service Management Code of Practice) and has been adopted by thousands of organizations worldwide, such as NASA, the UK National Health Service (NHS) and Disney™.
ITIL® Certifications & ITIL Exams
The ITIL®4 certification program is designed to be flexible and tailored to meet the unique learning needs of both individuals and organizations. This approach utilizes a modular, multi-tiered structure, which allows for a comprehensive understanding of service management to be developed. By following this approach, individuals can either gain a broad and in-depth view of the subject matter, or alternatively, focus their attention on specific areas of expertise.
This flexibility is achieved by offering a range of certification levels, starting from the foundation level, which provides a basic understanding of the key concepts, to the expert level, which is the highest level of certification available. This tiered approach enables individuals to progress through the program at their own pace and to focus on the areas that are most relevant to their job role.
In addition to the flexible structure, the ITIL®4 certification program is also designed to be adaptable to the organizational requirements. For example, organizations can choose to focus on specific areas of IT service management that are most critical to their operations. This enables them to create a customized program that meets their specific needs and ensures that their employees receive the training that is most relevant to their job role.
Overall, the ITIL®4 certification program provides a comprehensive and flexible approach to learning about service management. Whether you are an individual looking to expand your knowledge or an organization looking to train your employees, this program offers a solution that can be adapted to meet your specific needs and requirements.
ITIL®4 Foundation provides a comprehensive operating framework for the development, implementation, and continuous improvement of digital products and services.Read more about ITIL®4 Foundation >>
ITIL®4 Certification Streams
ITIL® Related Downloads
- ITIL® Brochure: The world’s most widely used IT Service Management framework
- ITIL Roles and Intermediate Qualifications Matrix - content provided by ITSM Zone
- ITIL® Benefits for Business - ITGI & OGC
- ITIL Product Profile
ITIL® Sample Papers
ITIL® WhitePapers and Case Study
- Everything You Wanted to Know About ITIL® in Less Than One Thousand Words!
- Using ITIL® and PRINCE2® Together
- Business Analysis and ITSM
- Managing successful change: IT service transformation at HMRC
- An introduction to Service Integration and Management and ITIL®
- Disney’s ITIL® Journey
- Agile and the Best Management Practice framework within the public sector
- ITIL® is ITIL
- Review of Recent ITIL® Studies
- Executive Briefing: The Benefits of ITIL®
- ITIL in a Recession
- ITIL® 2011 Edition: The Basics
- ITIL® For Managed Service Providers
- ITIL® and BiSL: Sound Guidance for Business IT Alignment from a Business Perspective
- ITIL® Managing Digital Information Assets
- ITIL and Corporate Risk Alignment Guide: An Introduction To Corporate Risk and ITIL, and How ITIL Supports and is Assisted by Management of Risk (MoR®)
- Cross-Reference ITIL® V3 and MOF 4.0
- TOGAF™ 9.1 and ITIL®– Two Frameworks
- Integrating Six Sigma and ITIL® for Continual Service Improvement
- Synergies between ITIL and Knowledge - Centered Support (KCSSM)
- Best Practice In The Cloud An Introduction
- LV=™ Video Case Study
WE ARE HERE TO HELP
To inquire online about our award-winning training, please complete the form and SAS Management representative will contact you.