This Four-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to build and configure a Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) solution.
4 - Day Program
At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Create a WPF application
- Build a user interface in a WPF application
- Customize the appearance of a WPF application
- Bind user interface controls to data sources
- Bind user interface controls to collections
- Create new controls in a WPF application
- Manage documents in a WPF application
- Add graphics and multimedia support to a WPF application
- Implement a WPF application using MVVM Pattern
- Configure and deploy WPF applications
This course is intended for application developers who know how to build Windows Forms applications, custom user controls in .NET Framework 4.5 and how to use the common features of the base class library. They do not have to understand concepts such advanced UI threading and asynchronous programming, building custom controls from scratch or using graphics device interface (GDI). They also do not need experience building add-ins or custom designers in Microsoft Visual Studio development system.
Before attending this course, students should have intermediate experience developing applications by using earlier versions of Microsoft Visual Studio.
WE’RE HERE TO HELP
To inquire online about our award-winning training, please complete the form and SAS Management representative will contact you.