In many ways, Total Quality Management, or TQM is difficult to encapsulate because it was never clearly defined industry-wide. For some, it provided a framework for continuous improvement and an abundance of tools; for others, a philosophy of value to society; to others, more of the same experience of the post-war quality movement, repackaged under a different name.
This course presents the various TQM frameworks, concepts, and quality improvement tools necessary for implementing the quality culture that characterizes world-class organizations. It explore the key actions necessary for transforming business and not-for-profit organizations into world-class organizations that deliver ever-improving value to their customers, clients and constituents.
2 - Day Program
At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Appreciate the concept of Total Quality Management (TQM) and gain capacity to communicate across interested parties its importance
- Adopt TQM as a fundamental business strategy through the application of methodologies, tools and techniques associated with TQM
- Implement a TQM-driven business strategy and gain knowledge on enabling cultural transformation within the organization adopting quality practices.
- C-level executives
- Leaders across middle and first levels of management (e.g. facilities and operations managers, supply chain specialists)
- Internal Assessors/ Auditors
- Quality practitioners
- Risk practitioners
- Interested industry practitioners
WE’RE HERE TO HELP
To inquire online about our award-winning training, please complete the form and SAS Management representative will contact you.