In this workshop you will be able to assess how you use your time at work. It will provide effective time management techniques that you can apply to maximize your time. It also gives creative solutions to get rid of time wasters so you can focus on more important things. You will be also be able to understand, identify and define long-term goals as the first step for an effective time management. With a broader goal in the background, you can now set your short-term goals that will effectively lead you to achieving your cherished long-term goals in your life. By applying the skills learned in this workshop, you can optimize your efforts to ensure that you concentrate as much of your time and energy as possible on the high-payoff tasks. This ensures that you achieve the greatest benefit possible with the limited amount of time available to you and be more effective at work.
1 - Day Program
At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Develop strategies to prevent feeling overwhelmed.
- Gain a clearer picture of their priorities, both in work and outside
- Be able to manage and control interruptions and behave more assertively
- Make better use of their time by making fewer lists.
- Set S.M.A.R.T. goals
- Prioritize effectively
- Understand how to apply the 80:20 rule
- Categorize tasks using the Urgent/Important Matrix
- Manage Email
- Plan strategically
- Gain lasting skills to tackle procrastination
- Handle high pressure, crisis situations with ease
- Learn to organize the workspace for efficiency and productivity
- Master when and how to delegate for maximum productivity
- Set daily rituals for better productivity
This course is beneficial to anyone who would like to be more productive with their time.
WE’RE HERE TO HELP
To inquire online about our award-winning training, please complete the form and SAS Management representative will contact you.