In this 1 day course, you will learn strategies to make positive changes to help develop the necessary skills to enable you to react positively with other people. Through a highly interactive, experiential and enjoyable training activities, participants will gain awareness and learn how to recognize the signs of stress and interventions to manage them, including different workshop activities, simple physical and emotional exercises and resilient thinking. The nature of stress at work and in life, the importance of communication, leadership and social support will be studied. Participants will not only walk away with stress management knowledge but new practices and commitments for managing stress and managing their time more effectively. They will be able to make a greater contribution to your organization’s goals and will be more effective at work. This training can promote healthier relationships both internally and externally, a happier and more productive teams, lower staff turnover due to stress and a more focused staff members.
1 - Day Program
At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand what Stress is
- Understand and identify symptoms of burnout and overload
- Identify the sources of stress in your work life
- Identify symptoms of burnout and overload
- Change behaviors in dealing with stress
- Make changes to situations that can be influenced
- Adapt to the situations that cannot be changed and develop positive responses
- Develop strategies to prevent feeling overwhelmed.
- Gain a clearer picture of their priorities, both in work and outside
- Be able to manage and control interruptions and behave more assertively
- Make an informed choice about the best diary system and be able to apply simple, practical principles of diary management
- Make better use of their time by making fewer lists.
- Team Members, Managers, staff and anyone who wants to manage stress and manage their time wisely
WE’RE HERE TO HELP
To inquire online about our award-winning training, please complete the form and SAS Management representative will contact you.