Some people find it easy to solve tough problems with simple solutions while others find nearly impossible. The power to find these creative solutions lies in our ability to search for and find facts that relate to the situation and put them together in ways that work. The assumption is that operation and maintenance personnel are competent practitioners who continually upgrade their knowledge and skills to meet the demands of changing practice environments and organizational needs. Operations and maintenance group need to acquire right knowledge and skills to ensure quality assurance and promote continuing quality improvement among its member. Quality assurance together with problem-solving methods must consist of a self, peer and practice assessment that must implement a mechanism to monitor member participation and compliance. With the use of quality tools and techniques, it helps participants to conclude on the accuracy, completeness, reliability and suitability of the output
This 1–day program provides the participants with an understanding of quality tools and techniques in daily operations effectively. This program also explains the problem-solving methodology, root cause analysis tools and techniques with their applicability to achieve quality excellence.
1 - Day Program
At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Diagnose a problem situation and prescribe the appropriate tool and techniques required to solve the problem
- Improve problem –solving skills by identifying different problems
- Learn and thoroughly understand the application of quality frameworks and models
- Obtain business knowledge and understand its process, functions and activity to apply appropriate techniques and draw valid conclusions and recommendations
- Operations and Maintenance Group
- Six Sigma Practitioners
- Project Managers
- Quality Managers
- Risk Management Professionals
WE’RE HERE TO HELP
To inquire online about our award-winning training, please complete the form and SAS Management representative will contact you.