This course is designed for those who want to hone their people skills and improve their ability to work with others. During this highly interactive course, participants will identify their communication skills challenges, explore several models of communication, and discuss perception and its impact on understanding. We will also cover body language and other nonverbal cues, focusing on verbal communication, tone of voice, tactics for positioning messages, and strategies for dealing with miscommunication and misunderstanding.
1 - Day Program
At the end of this course participants should be able to:
- Assess their way of communicating and determine changes to be made towards effectiveness;
- Learn communication effectiveness by maximizing the communication tools of words, voice and body language;
- Learn how to begin, carry and end conversations with style;
- Learn how to choose your words carefully to obtain the best results in every interpersonal situation;
- Understand how to speak more fluently by initiating and developing ideas and responding appropriately;
- Learn how to participate more actively and positively in group activities and get and keep positive attention; and
- Understand how to overcome communication barriers that cause conflict and misunderstanding – without being passive or aggressive.
- Business Professionals
- Service Managers
- Product and project managers
- Team Members/ Office Staff
- Support Staff
WE’RE HERE TO HELP
To inquire online about our award-winning training, please complete the form and SAS Management representative will contact you.