Measurement System Analysis, or commonly known as MSA, is an experimental and mathematical method of determining how much the variation within the measurement process contributes to overall process variability. This practice, while common to the practice of Lean and Six Sigma, has five parameters to investigate- bias, linearity, stability, repeatability and reproducibility.
This 2-day program is focused on the learning and application of concepts and techniques of MSA. Under this session, practice sessions and a discussion on common challenges encountered during implementation will be engaged in order to meet the essence of learning the technique.
2 - Day Program
At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the concept and key elements of a Measurement System Analysis
- Acquire the critical points in applying the technique through practice and application
- Implement the use of the technique to the current process improvement context and enhance the organization’s current practice on MSA.
- Process Improvement Specialists
- Quality Specialists/ Practitioners/ Managers
WE’RE HERE TO HELP
To inquire online about our award-winning training, please complete the form and SAS Management representative will contact you.