The world has changed. The way we do projects have changed. We are now in a VUCA world. How then do you lead projects in this new environment? This course provides you with a basic understanding on the current project environments and provides you with and introduction on the new leadership skills needed to face these challenges. This is a leadership course intended for project managers and business leaders alike, and blends the concepts of the PMBOK ® Guide with other fields of study on Leadership.
For PMP® certified professionals, completion of this course will earn you with 8 professional development units (PDU’s) in the Leadership track of PMI’s talent triangle.
1 - Day Program
At the end of this training, participants should be able to:
- Explain the major shifts in the project environments from the last decade
- Use VUCA as a means of identifying project scenarios and environments
- Use the SIFT model to respond to ever changing need
- Describe the ten new leadership skills that are needed in an uncertain world
- Apply the new leadership skills in the current project environments
- Experienced project managers whether PMP® certified or not
- Program and Portfolio Managers leading large complex teams
- Project Sponsors and/or major Project Stakeholders
- Company Executives, C-Level professionals and those leading strategy execution
WE’RE HERE TO HELP
To inquire online about our award-winning training, please complete the form and SAS Management representative will contact you.