This 4-day course covers the Service Transition component of the ITIL® lifecycle. Topics include change management, service asset and configuration management, service release and deployment, service validation and testing, change evaluation, and decision making with the Service Knowledge Management System (SKMS). The course prepares attendees for the ITIL® Intermediate Qualification: Service Transition Certificate, one of the modules that lead to the ITIL® Expert Certificate in IT Service Management.
This course positions you to successfully complete the associated exam, which is offered on the last day of class at 3:00 pm.
Please note, this course also provides 35 Hours of Contact Education/Professional Development Units towards PMI PMP certification/re-certification.
4 - Day Program
At the end of this training, participants should be able to understand:
- Prepare for and pass the ITIL Service Transition (ST) Exam
- Outline key activities for ST processes
- Enhance the quality of IT service provision within an organization
- Manage people through service transitions
- Measure ST using critical success factors and key performance indicators
- CIOs, CTOs, managers, supervisory staff, and team leaders
- Service designers, IT architects, planners, consultants, and security managers
- Any other IT operations, technical, or IT management personnel requiring more information about ITIL best practices related to service strategy
- Anyone responsible for managing, implementing, or consulting on ITIL processes within IT or in conjunction with IT
Participant should hold an ITIL v3 or ITIL 2011 Foundation certificate or ITIL v2 Foundation + v3 Foundation Bridge certificate.
WE’RE HERE TO HELP
To inquire online about our award-winning training, please complete the form and SAS Management representative will contact you.