What is the GamifiedLearning Series?
The GLSisanalternative learning method which incorporates game-based courseware design to produce serious business games that breathe new life to traditional courses.
Why take these courses?
- Better learning retention
- Adult Based Learning (Andragogic and not Pedagogic)
- Its way better than looking at a gazillion slides
- Absolutely fun and highly interactive
Project Management is best learned when experienced. This course, which is a part of the Gamified Learning Series(GLS) of SAS Management, Inc., immerses the participant in the world of project management thru role playing and simulation of a complete project from initiation up to closure. Understand requirements, prioritize tasks, manage risks and issues, control budgets, and manage multiple stakeholders in this fun and collaborative course.
1 - Day Program
At the end of this course participants should be able to:
- Translate Project Management theory into practical applications
- Create a project or ganization with defined roles and responsibilities
- Analyze project risks and develop counter measures
- Describe the role of the team leader and how work packages are monitored
- Monitor the budget, scope, schedule, and quality of a project or subproject
- Demonstrate knowledge in resolving project issues
- Demonstrate knowledge in managing changes in aproject
- Present project status to the project board
- Describe knowledge, skills, and attitude needed by a project manager
- Novice Project Managers regardless of Industry or Background
- MembersoftheProjectManagementOffice (PMO)
- RiskManagers involved in Projects
- Quality Assurance Managers
- Business Analysts / Requirements Managers
Basicknowledge of project management concepts suggested but not required.
WE’RE HERE TO HELP
To inquire online about our award-winning training, please complete the form and SAS Management representative will contact you.