Safety measures for participants
During this current COVID-19 situation, SAS Management, Inc. will be enhancing precautionary measures to safeguard our community and reduce risk of exposure to our participants, staff and visitors. All training sessions are still conducted via virtual classrooms. Paper-based certification exams will be available soon.
SAS Management, Inc. ensures that the following measures will be done during a paper-based exam session:
- Mandatory wearing of masks for everyone;
- All participants and employees are to fill out the Health and Travel Declaration Form;
- The body temperature of each person will be taken before entering the office;
- Prior to each business day, the office rooms will be sprayed with a powerful disinfectant and/or 70% ethyl alcohol. Surfaces such as door knobs, chairs, and table surfaces are wiped with alcohol. The rooms will again be sprayed with alcohol during break times;
- Physical distancing will be strictly implemented;
- An air purifier will be running during the entire time per room. There will be a soft humming noise, but the sound should not interrupt the examinees;
- An alcohol-based hand rub will be available for everyone’s use;
- We encourage participants and employees to practice proper respiratory hygiene and frequently wash their hands;
- We also encourage participants and employees who are unwell to see do a self-quarantine and contact the Department of Health;
There may be some inconveniences as these preventive steps are taken as we adjust with the new normal. We are thankful, with your cooperation, we can ensure that our training classes and exam sessions remain safe and free from the CoVid-19 virus.
Please visit this page from time to time for further updates.
Last updated: 13 June 2020