Date(s) - Feb 27,2020 - Feb 28,2020
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
City Garden Grand Hotel, Makati City - 8008 Makati Ave. cor. Kalayaan Avenue,
Senior leadership figures are typically tasked with executing strategic plans and managing multiple projects and programs aligned with the corporate vision. The significant amount of accountability that goes into organizational governance and direction requires substantial opportunities to develop a holistic business and financial acumen and complement this with sound leadership and influence principles.
The content of this Tactical Leadership Training course can properly equip senior leadership figures with a wealth of knowledge from established management theories and best practices meant to expound on lessons taken from its prerequisite course, Operational Leadership Training. From aligning strategic objectives with stakeholder needs to developing fiscal awareness to changing organizational cultures, this module looks to strengthen the overall skill set of your tactical leaders to allow them to add more value to your enterprise.
Two days, preferably consecutive
At the end of this course, the participants will be able to understand:
- How to leverage key influence styles in their current role
- How to align objectives with stakeholder needs
- How to create value for the organization and its stakeholders
- The Balanced Scorecard principles and application
- The principles in Handling the WAVE (Work Ethic, Values and Effectiveness)
- The financial documents used in fiscal management in the organizations
- The foundations of ROI and CBA
- The concept and fundamentals of Change Management
- Techniques to optimize work output
- Additional methods for RCA and problem solving
This training is intended for leaders who assume a more senior role in the enterprise, overseeing entire verticals, departments, business units or other leadership figures within the organization:
- Tactical and Strategic Leaders
- Department Heads
- Program and Project Managers
Book your seat/s NOW!
Bookings have already been closed for this event.