Quality Management Systems- ISO 9001:2015 Awareness
Date(s) - Feb 05,2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Online via Zoom, from the Philippines - Makati
Nearly every businesses from various scales and sectors have appreciated the importance of having a quality management system within their process to manage customer expectations and needs. Since its first release in 1987, business processes have evolved and a number of emerging small businesses have been appearing, with the majority dependent on cloud services. To achieve the same level of quality in a dynamic landscape, such best practices have to be in tune with the fast changing needs, whether in quality or quantity.
This 1-day program on quality management systems provide guidance for the transition from previous version to the latest requirements of the 2015 edition. It places focus on the understanding of the high-level structure which marks the first step towards harmonization of other standards for effective implementation and consistent results. This also introduces a “risk-based” culture on managing nonconforming products and services that in turn affects organizational quality.
Duration 1-day program
At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Gain information about the latest trends and developments on ISO and QMS
- Understand the requirements and other appropriate references that will be needed to comply in preparation for the transition to 2008 edition to 2015 edition
- Have basic knowledge on the implementing tactics to achieve QMS certification
- C- Level executives
- Production Managers
- Facilities Manager/ Engineers
- Process Owners/ Engineers
- Operations Manager/ Engineers
- Key Department heads
- Administrative heads
Book your seat/s NOW!
Bookings have already been closed for this event.