Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
Date(s) - Sep 24,2018 - Sep 25,2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Online via Zoom, from the Philippines - Makati
PCI DSS Training is an essential part of any PCI DSS Compliance program, whether you are a merchant, service provider, bank or issuer. Our PCI DSS Training courses will arm you with the necessary PCI DSS know-how so you can confidently scope, assess and advise on your own unique environments.
The courseware has been developed upon the Visa PCI DSS manual which served as the basis for the Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) Training Course developed by the PCI SSC and fully covers all topics included on the QSA and ISA certification exams. From a practical standpoint, our Advanced PCI DSS Training Course far exceeds the basic training provided by the PCI SSC and Card Issuers, which can leave you with more questions than you started out with in the first place
Duration 2- Day Program
At the end of this training, participants should be able to:
• A unique opportunity to take a QSA Auditor’s perspective on scoping, gap analysis, remediation and assessment issues.
• Gain an in-depth understanding of the PCI DSS standard and its relation to other PCI standards such as PTS DSS and PA DSS.
• Save time and reduce costs in preparation for a formal On-site Validation Assessment or completion of a Self-Assessment Questionnaire.
• Through better understanding and deeper knowledge make informed decisions about managing compliance in-house vs outsourcing, utilizing open source vs. commercial solutions.
• Learn how to avoid typical pitfalls on the path to achieving compliance and how to adopt a program versus project based approach to maintaining an ongoing compliant posture.
• Interactive Q&A sessions, workshops and case studies will enable participants to demystify questions specific to their organization and environments.
• Empower your organization with key skills that can reduce reliance on third party advice, consequently reducing consultancy costs.
• Network and interact with attendees facing similar challenges within their organizations. Exchange ideas, share experience about products, vendors and consultancy organizations.
Audit Managers, Business Analysts, Compliance Officers, Credit Analysts, Finance Managers, IS Managers, IT Specialist, Project/ Program Managers, Risk Management Analysts, Security Analysts, Senior Developers, Software Engineers, System Administrators and Web Masters
Book your seat/s NOW!
Bookings have already been closed for this event.