IT Security Awareness
Date(s) - May 07,2021
SAS Management, Inc. Virtual Classrooms, Makati, Philippines - Anywhere using Zoom
This training enables participants to have a solid foundation of knowledge about Internet Security but most especially Information Security as a whole. It will help participants to understand the best practices in using the internet to protect their institution’s and own personal data.
At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
• Understand the importance of Information Security
• Know methods in protecting data and browsing the internet safely
• Know how to use social networking sites without worrying about their personal information being stolen
• Understand the different types of malware, how each of them affects the computer and how to protect the computer from these malwares
• Understand the concepts in securing email connections
• Understand the Data Privacy Act and the need to comply
Every employee of any organization
Book your seat/s NOW!
Bookings have already been closed for this event.