IT Project Management
Date(s) - Apr 05,2018 - Apr 06,2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Online via Zoom, from the Philippines - Makati
This 2 day course is aimed at providing the participant with a basic knowledge on project management as described by the Project Management Institutes’ (PMI)® A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) 5th Edition. It uses the generic concepts and fundamental knowledge on Project Management but zeros in on IT projects, whether it be software development, infrastructure, systems implementation, and various other IT related projects. The course also provides some insights on typical pitfalls and challenges by IT professionals on their IT projects.
Duration 2- Day Program
At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
• Understand the basic concepts and fundamentals of projects and project management from an IT perspective
• Understand the role of the IT Project Manager and his importance in projects
• Understand the project management knowledge areas and what the PM should focus on
• Understand the Project Life Cycle and its relationship with the 5 process groups
• Understand the basic tools, techniques, and deliverables used in a project
• Project Managers working on IT related projects
• Project Coordinators and Project Leaders
• Software Architects, Business Analysts, QA Managers, Systems Implementers
• Network and Infrastructure Managers, IT Managers
• Anyone keen to increase their knowledge on PM and increase their marketability
Book your seat/s NOW!
Bookings have already been closed for this event.