ISO 31000:2009 – Enterprise Risk Management – Certified Risk Manager (Cebu)
Date(s) - Oct 03,2018 - Oct 05,2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Harolds Hotel - C. Rosal St, Cebu City, Cebu
In this three-day intensive course participants develop the competence to master a model for implementing risk management processes throughout their organization using the ISO 31000:2018 standard as a reference framework. Based on practical exercises, participants acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to perform an optimal risk assessment and manage risks in time by being familiar with their life cycle. During this training, we will present the ISO 31000 general risk management standard, the process model it recommends, and how companies may use the standard. This training is also fully compatible with ISO/IEC 31010 which supports ISO 31000 by providing guidance for risk assessment.
Duration 3- Day Program
At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- To understand the concepts, approaches, methods, tools and techniqus allowing an effective risk management according to ISO 31000 and ISO/IEC 31010
- To understand the relationship between the risk management and the compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of an organization
- To acquire the competence to implement, maintain and manage an ongoing risk management program according to ISO 31000
- To acquire the competence to effectively advise organizations on the best practices in risk management]
- Risk Managers
- Business Process Owners
- Business Finance Managers
- Business risk Managers
- Regulatory Compliance Managers
- Project Management
- Persons Responsible for information security or conformity within an organization
Book your seat/s NOW!
Bookings have already been closed for this event.