Data Protection using Information Security Management System (ISMS)
Date(s) - Mar 11,2020 - Mar 13,2020
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
City Garden Grand Hotel, Makati City - 8008 Makati Ave. cor. Kalayaan Avenue,
The Hands-on Data Protection using ISMS Workshop is a training program that equips professionals, managers, and executives (PMEs) with new competencies to enable to perform their jobs as data protection officers. This course program provides DPOs with the competencies they need to devise and implement policies and practices required by the Data Protection Act (DPA) to support their organization compliance with it cost-effectively, efficiently and productively.
This is a 2-day course
At the end of the training, participants will be able to learn
• Step-by-step plan and checklist for DPOs to start DPA compliance (based on NPC’s 5 step guidance)
• Manage compliance using the online Data Protection Management System (DPMS), following NPC’s 32-point checklist
• Customize your data Privacy & Information Security Policy for your organization based on ISO 27002
• Privacy Program Management – Guidance & best Practices from experienced privacy practitioners.
• Organization that need to train their Data Protection Officers
• Organizations setting up their DPA compliance processes and systems
• Newly appointed DPOs
• Personnel Handling personal data such as HR, Sales, & Marketing, Compliance, Finance, Internal Auditors, and IT
Download Training Course Outline: Data Protection Using ISMS TCO
Book your seat/s NOW!
Bookings have already been closed for this event.