Date(s) - Jun 14,2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Online via Zoom, from the Philippines - Makati
|Delivering first class customer service holds true, quantifiable benefits for an organization. Representatives who understand the principles of effective complaints management not only hold the key to customer retention and loyalty, but also open doors for new opportunities to expand the Company’s market share.
Our comprehensive Complaints Management Training Module will build on your existing customer service skills and help you develop new strategies to both understand and connect with your complainants, and achieve your desired outcomes when dealing with service recovery.
Duration 1 – Day Program
At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
• Learn the Nature of Complaints
• Learn and understand the different types of complaints.
• Identify the different types of complainers and learn how to communicate with them.
• Explain the process for documenting complaints and giving feedback
• Describe ways to resolve complaints using the LAST sequence
• Describe ways to build customer loyalty through effective complaint handling
• Gain confidence when face with a difficult situation
• Convert a complain into a positive customer experience
• Learn the Best Practices for Complaint Management
• Learn how to manage customer expectations when they complain
Frontliners, Staff and supervisors managing client relations. This is also open for those who are new to the function or have not had the benefit of formal training in managing complaints and feel the need to improve in customer service management.
Book your seat/s NOW!
Bookings have already been closed for this event.