COBIT® 5 Assessor
Date(s) - Jan 29,2018 - Jan 31,2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Online via Zoom, from the Philippines - Makati
COBIT® 5 is the latest edition of ISACA’s globally accepted framework. It provides an end-to- end business view of the governance of enterprise IT, reflecting the central role of information and technology in creating value for enterprises of all sizes. The principles, practices, analytical tools and models found in COBIT® 5 embody thought leadership and guidance from business, IT and governance experts around the world.
COBIT® 5 provides guidance to executives and those charged with making decisions concerning the use of technology in support of organizational objectives. COBIT® 5 helps business leaders address the needs of all stakeholders across the enterprise and ultimately maximize the value from information and technology.
You will learn how to perform a process assessment and how to analyze the results to provide a clear determination of process capability. You will also learn how these results can be used for process improvement, measuring the achievement of current or projected business goals, benchmarking, consistent reporting and organizational compliance ultimately driving value to the business.
Following completion of the COBIT® 5 Assessor course and examination, you will understand:
- How to perform a process capability assessment using the Assessor Guide: using COBIT®5.
- How to apply the Process Assessment Model (the PAM) in performing a process capability assessment. Specifically:
- To use the Process Reference Model, in particular to be able to use the 37 processes outlined in the PRM.
- To apply and analyse the measurement model in assessing process capability levels.
- To apply and analyse the capability dimension using generic criteria outlined in the PAM.
- How to identify and assess the roles and responsibilities in the process capability assessment process.
- How to perform and assess the 7 steps outlined in the Assessor Guide. Specifically:
- Initiate a process assessment
- Scope an assessment, using the tools provided and the PAM for the selection of the appropriate processes
- Plan & Brief the teams
- Collect & Validate the data
- Do a process attribute rating
- Report the findings of the assessment.
- How to use the self-assessment guide
Book your seat/s NOW!
Bookings have already been closed for this event.