Coaching and Mentoring
Date(s) - Jul 19,2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Online via Zoom, from the Philippines - Makati
In today’s environment of changing technology and evolving organizations, coaching can create a strong competitive advantage. It provides continuous learning and develops people to meet current and future needs. Business mentoring and coaching is an investment that you make in developing your key resource people for the long-term benefit of the organization.
Productivity happens when managers can develop strong relationships with their employees. Executive coaching builds the capability of managers to help their employees with the intangible elements of human relationships. This Coaching and Mentoring Training program will help you turn performance management into a collaborative process that benefits the concepts discussed within the training. The topics presented below define the areas of focus under the program.
Duration 1 – Day Program
At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
• Understand the significant contributions that coaching and mentoring can make toward implementation of organizational strategies
• Learn how and when coaching and mentoring can be applied
• Learn how to develop and practice key coaching and mentoring skills and techniques in the context of management and leadership
• Understand values associated with developing others including learning styles and diversity issues, self- management and emotional awareness
• Learn how to use critical communication skills such as developmental and supportive language, active listening skills and questioning techniques
• Learn how to better work with others in the mentoring and coaching way to build organizational capability
Our Leadership Training programs benefits anyone who interacts with internal or external customers, project Team Leaders, Supervisors or employees who serve on teams or managers who want to enhance other skills through team leadership development in order to achieve outstanding results
Book your seat/s NOW!
Bookings have already been closed for this event.