Certified Service Desk Analyst (CSDA)
Date(s) - Oct 10,2018 - Oct 12,2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Online via Zoom, from the Philippines - Makati
Excellent Service Desk support is vital to ensure a company consistently delivers the required IT service levels. The responsibilities of the support analyst are many and they evolve constantly, so a diverse skillset is required to meet the challenging demands placed on them.
The course also looks at support methodologies and technologies and the tools utilized within the Service Desk. It reviews issues such as Service Level Agreements, the benefits and pitfalls and the importance of metrics; the implementation of service management processes and effective problem solving techniques that a Service Desk Analyst can utilize. It is based upon the standards and objectives for SDI’s Service Desk Analyst qualification and ensures that students are provided with the knowledge, information and tools to take the SDA exam.
Duration 3- Day Program
At the end of this training, participants should be able to:
• Learn essential skills and competencies to deliver efficient and effective support in the Service Desk environment
• Learn practical knowledge of how to use these skills to deal effectively with a variety of situations
• Have a clear understanding of how to identify customer needs and motivations, and how to handle difficult situations
• Understand the importance of teamwork in the support environment
• Gain a thorough grounding in the skills, competencies, responsibilities and knowledge required of a professional and effective Service Desk analyst
1st line IT support, Helpdesk/Service Desk and support analysts with at least 9 months experience in an IT service and support environment.
Book your seat/s NOW!
Bookings have already been closed for this event.