Business Analysis Fundamentals
Date(s) - Sep 27,2018 - Sep 28,2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Online via Zoom, from the Philippines - Makati
The role of the Business Analyst has significantly expanded over the last couple of years. Gone were the days that a BA simply meant gathering requirements and documenting them using agreed upon tools and techniques. Business Analysis Fundamentals is a two-day training program which provides the participant adequate knowledge on what a Business Analysts does and a good number of techniques used by the BA on a daily basis. The program is based on the A Guide to the Business AnalysisBody of Knowledge (BABOK® Guide) Third Edition. This is the most widely accepted standard of Business Analysis worldwide. Our program is highly interactive, entertaining, and is run by industry practitioners who are in the trenches of industries – doing real world projects.
Duration 2- Day Program
At the end of this training, participants should be able to:
• Describe what is Business Analysis and what is the role of a Business Analyst
• Describe the key terminologies of Business Analysis particularly the concepts of requirements and design and the difference between the two
• Apply the various techniques performed in Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
• Apply the various techniques performed in Requirements Elicitation and Collaboration
• Apply the various techniques performed in Requirements Life Cycle Management
• Apply the various techniques performed in Strategy Analysis
• Apply the various techniques performed in Requirements Analysis Design Definition
• Apply the various techniques performed in Solution Evaluation
• Business Analysts, Systems Analysts, Process Analysts
• Lead Developers, Software Engineers, UI/UX Engineers
• Information Architects, Enterprise Architects, Systems Designers
• Project Managers, Business Consultants, and Managers leading Business Analysts roles
• People who would like to get into the Business Analysis field
Book your seat/s NOW!
Bookings have already been closed for this event.