Agile Project Management
Date(s) - Aug 22,2018 - Aug 24,2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Online via Zoom, from the Philippines - Makati
This course covers the AgilePM certification by APMG and the DSDM Consortium that has been created to sit alongside PRINCE2® as an approach to project management. The course is equally divided between the theory of the new wave of agile project management and the practical experience of the techniques and disciplines involved. Delegates will receive a copy of the Agile Project Management handbook and will sit the Agile Project Management Foundation exam at the end of the course.
Duration 3- Day Program
At the end of this training, participants should be able to:
• Understand the philosophy, approach and principles of Agile PM, using DSDM Atern
• Understand the DSDM Atern lifecycle and products
• Set up appropriate project teams
• Plan and run a facilitated workshop
• Model and prototype aspects of the solution
• Elicit, analyze, prioritize and manage requirements
• Create a time boxed plan for a project
• Understand the importance of negotiation and collaboration
• Use their skills to set up and manage an Agile project
This course is for project managers who want to gain an accreditation to work within an Agile project framework. The Foundation certificate gives you the knowledge required to work on an Agile project team.
Book your seat/s NOW!
Bookings have already been closed for this event.